Sunday Edition: Caputo’s Owner, Staff Asks Gov. To Veto Bill Lifting Mask Mandate
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Owners of the Salt Lake City institution, Caputo’s Market, have urged Utah Gov. Spencer Cox to veto a bill lifting a statewide mask mandate, or get essential workers fully vaccinated first.
Also, we get a recap of the 2021 legislative session from Senate President Stuart Adams and a look at so called “message bills” popping up across the country.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)