Looking Forward on Race Issues in Church; What’s Next For Utah Monuments?
Jun 20, 2021, 10:00 AM | Updated: Feb 1, 2023, 1:12 pm
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announcing it’s next chapter in its partnership with the NAACP. One member shares what the partnership means to him and what else needs to happen. Plus, one year after George Floyd’s death and on the weekend of Juneteenth, the Utah YWCA offering a new program to understand and root out racism. And we sit down with Rep. Chris Stewart to discuss what is next for Utah monuments.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 136150)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 26200)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 9800)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 9341)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 9283)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 6559)