Battles over COVID legislation; increasing severe weather
As the Northeast recovers from Hurricane Ida and we sit under a cloud of smoke from California wildfires—we examine the uptick in extreme and deadly weather with the University of Utah. And in the fight against COVID, several efforts underway right now, calling the state’s mask mandate ban unconstitutional. We’ll talk with attorney Greg Skordas about one lawsuit. And the last year and a half has been seemingly a battle between politicians and medical professionals and scientists. Representative and doctor Suzanne Harrison joins us.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)