KSL+: The longest serving woman in the legislature
Mar 14, 2023, 2:47 PM | Updated: 2:57 pm
The 2023 legislative session ended with some historic legislation. It was also historic for another reason.
This week, Deanie Wimmer talks to state representative Carol Spackman Moss. She has served District 34 in Salt Lake County for 23 years, making her the longest-serving woman in the history of the Utah legislature.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)