This week, experts on the novel coronavirus from across Utah, including members of the recently-formed task force, gather for a roundtable discussion on the state's preparation for COVID-19.
Utah Democratic Party Chair Jeff Merchant and Boyd Matheson, opinion editor of the Deseret News and KSL NewsRadio host, join Doug Wright to preview Super Tuesday.
Congressman Ben McAdams joins Doug Wright to talk about the Democratic Presidential Primary and his efforts to bridge party lines in the House and Senate. Jan Garbett also talks about her decision to join Utah's Gubernatorial race.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Wrapping up week three of the legislative session and we wanted to check in with some of Utah’s representatives to see what is happening. We’ll talk with Representatives Harrison and Romero about air quality, emergency communication, clergy reporting and more. Plus, Utah officially looking to bid for another Olympic games. […]
EXCLUSIVE: Senator Mitt Romney sits down with Doug Wright in his only local on-camera interview, talking about his decision to vote to convict President Donald Trump on one article of impeachment. Plus, Jon Huntsman Jr. and his new running mate, Michelle Kaufusi.
KSL TV heads to Washington to talk with former Utahn Natalie Andrews, who has been covering the president's impeachment trial for the Wall Street Journal. We also look back at this week's legislative session and forward to what's next.
The 2020 Utah Legislative Session opens with a huge change of course on tax reform. Lisa Riley-Roche from the Deseret News about what that means for the next 45 days. Rep. Chris Stewart joins us to tell us more about his new effort to give communities more mental health resources. Plus, we talk to one of Utah's longest-sitting legislators about her plans after retirement.
This week, Utah's Gubernatorial Race is heating up this week. Instead of announcing his bid, Congressman Rob Bishop joins forces with another candidate. Plus we'll catch up with an opponent that is already hitting the airwaves with ads.
This week, Doug sits down with Governor Gary Herbert to talk about the new 2020-2021 budget proposal. It will increase spending, with much of that spending going to education, Medicaid expansion and air quality and transportation issues.
This week, another Republican throws his hat in to the Utah governor’s race. We’ll sit down with Thomas Wright to talk about why he thinks he’s the best person for the job. Plus, mayor-elect Erin Mendenhall preparing to begin her term.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL