One-year-old Israeli twin girls, who were born joined back-to-back at the head, have been separated after a rare and complicated surgery.
A Salt Lake City man who spent 223 days hospitalized with COVID-19 is celebrating his recovery tonight.
The first Afghanistan refugee has arrived in Utah after fleeing the country with just the clothes on his back, and members of one Utah community are doing what they can to set them up with what they’ll need when they get here.
A Utah boy had a special sendoff for his first day of school.
An idea from a Taylorsville student may have helped initiate the new USO lounge at the Salt Lake City airport
A woman’s life-saving efforts at a golf course led to a life-long friendship and the discovery of connection 16 years in the making.
First lady Abby Cox is partnering with Raise the Future to make sure underserved kids in Utah have what they need to go back to school.
If you have ever been nervous about trying something new, one Layton woman may help change that. Carole Taylor is 83 years old and says 15 years ago, she needed a change.
A 9-year-old Utah boy got to celebrate the end of his brain cancer treatment with a surprise ride in a supercar.
'Touch of Utah' is a subscription food box started by the Utah Farm Bureau to help local farmers deliver their products to your front door.
KSL 5 TV Live
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)
Connect with KSL