The 100 Deadliest Days of Summer are officially over, and there's some good news at the end of the season.
Utah law enforcement released numbers showing they had a busy holiday weekend trying to keep the state's roads safe.
A woman and a child were transported to a hospital Wednesday evening after their vehicle rolled on I-15, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. Neither of them were wearing seat belts.
Here are some important reminder if you encounter a firetruck, ambulance or police car while driving.
A woman critically injured in a crash on northbound I-15 Friday died from their injuries, authorities said Monday.
Utah officials cannot yet determine whether a new drunk driving law has caused a reduction in auto accidents.
The days leading up to Independence Day are some of the busiest travel days of the summer, and they're already off to a deadly start.
The Transportation Department is moving to relax the federal regulations that required Francois to pull over, a long sought goal of the trucking industry and a move that would highlight its influence with the Trump administration.
Not only is it the beginning of the 100 deadliest days of summer, but drivers will be dealing with wet roads during their travels.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers and other law enforcement agencies are out in full force looking for drivers and passengers who aren’t buckled up.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 11601)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 4034)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 2905)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2515)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 2261)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 2152)
- Herbert Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases - Highest Number So Far (pageviews: 2150)
- Utah Reports 1,198 New COVID-19 Cases, No New Deaths (pageviews: 2097)
- Man Killed, Woman Hospitalized In Downtown Crash (pageviews: 1993)
Connect with KSL