A family that started a landscape project on their back yard instead found bones, and a paleontologist said Wednesday he believed the bones may date back as much as 16,000 years.
- D.A.D. non-lethal weapon with GPS 'game changer' for saving lives during attack
- Utah obstetrician credited with 17,000 deliveries dies on vacation
- South Jordan officer trained in mental health thinks new bill will make a difference
- Wednesday’s Child: 'I just hope there is a family out there for me'
- Father of Good Samaritan who drowned trying to save a girl warns about runoff
- Man hit by car exiting freeway now fighting to live
If Marco Arana would have been running his cement cutter for 10 more minutes, doctors say he would have died.
The game show favorite will return to the network this summer to give "a new generation of kids the chance to compete in the messiest and most physically challenging competition of their lives," Nickelodeon announced Wednesday.
The app has added an option to filter videos by "approved content only," so parents can whitelist channels and subjects.
Gary Malin considers himself very lucky to be alive, and not injured today. He says a 50 to 60-pound boulder came crashing through his car Sunday, landing in his lap.
Finals week officially began Wednesday at the University of Utah with the end of classes, and students who passed through the J. Willard Marriott Library encountered an unexpected space to help them cope with their testing anxiety.
The man who taught thousands of kids -- and adults -- about grammar and math through song has died.
Hospitals may soon have to post their standard prices for patients online, under a proposed rule unveiled Tuesday by the Trump administration.
A short pursuit of two armed juvenile shoplifting suspects led officers to deploy a Taser, and ended with an officer-involved fender bender.
KSL 5 TV Features
KSL 5 TV Promotions
KSL 5 TV Contests
Connect with KSL