Nearly a dozen South Jordan homeowners were stunned to find out their homes will likely be bulldozed to make way for a rebuilt intersection. The homes were only built within the last three years.
- Family celebrates life of cyclist killed on Highway 50 near Delta
- ‘In Utah it’s all about families,’ Rep. Curtis tells Trump at immigration meeting
- Random Acts of Casey: Garbage cans so clean you can lick them
- Deputies warn of fake money after stacks of counterfeit bills were found
- Salt Symposium hopes to teach people salt is more than food
- Salt Lake Valley recycling services at risk due to Chinese restrictions
- How to host a successful yard sale
KSL 5 TV Live
His resume includes stints with Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Ray Charles and countless other musical legends, but in Utah music circles Joe McQueen is in a class all his own.
A security guard has been arrested for investigation of murder after police said he shot a man in the back, killing him.
A group of Ogden firefighters helped a woman in need of gas.
Moviegoers seeing Disney's "Incredibles 2" might notice some health-related warning signs posted regarding the film, which had the biggest box office opening for an animated movie ever.
The science is clear: Drinking too much alcohol is bad for your health, but exactly how low-risk is light drinking?
A bipartisan pair of senators penned a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urging him to withdraw the Trump administration's nominee to a high-profile role over concerns that he has "spread misinformation" about immigrants and displayed a "lack of empathy" towards refugees.
A study finds that despite the ability of medication-assisted treatment drugs like methadone and buprenorphine to save the lives of people who've overdosed on opioids, they continue to be underutilized.
KSL 5 TV Features
KSL 5 TV Promotions
KSL 5 TV Contests
Connect with KSL